Die Schönste Krankheit des Weltalles

Mr. Murphy Says It Better

Acknowledgements

jueves, 19 de agosto de 2010

The Future

"Stay away from the future, back away from the past. It's all deranged, no control"... that's at least what sings David Bowie's song, and I guess it will keep ringing in my mind for the next two days. I don't know why but I made up my mind to meet my a part of my past and I'm a little bit scared, though I can't even think of what to expect from such event. I had recently quit searching in my background because I deemed it as pointless, but it keeps calling me back and I can't help but thinking of what could come out from it, if I will win or lose something from that, if any. The only solution is attending such summoning and see what happens, for after such meeting I will know what to do later.

I wish I was born with second sight, or had at least a clairevoyant at hand.

No hay comentarios:

Still Life



Lyrics: Joakim Montelius