Die Schönste Krankheit des Weltalles

Mr. Murphy Says It Better

Acknowledgements

jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

25

I have lived so far a quarter of a century and I can hardly believe I'm getting close to adulthood. It seems that I have, biologically, stopped being a teenager a matter of hours ago and become a young adult. It's weird since I think I still lack enough emotional maurity. I've received lots of regards, well-wishes and congratulations, though.

I sulk every time I grow one year older. I can't believe how unexperienced I remain in spite of time. I want to fly away but I can't find any will to rise from my apathy. Yt I can'tstay here forever.

I don't want to grow older just here and let my youth go by.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hans Fortelius, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Still Life



Lyrics: Joakim Montelius