Die Schönste Krankheit des Weltalles

Mr. Murphy Says It Better

Acknowledgements

sábado, 14 de febrero de 2009

Valentine

Practically, I shouldn't need to tell you what I feel for you. Yet, since you are way too far from my reach I must let you know how I feel. Whether you hear of this or not doesn't matter. I have to tell you this, anyway. In the end I would say to you that I would never see myself beside anybody else.

No matter how long we could have remained together, I would say to you that I love you above all. If you were by my side, this day would not be enough for me show you what I feel for you, how I have longed for your return. I would try to prove what you mean to me every day. I'd try my best not to neglect you, for you would be a quite precious thing.

I know I will never be able to compensate you for how I let you go and how I disappointed you in the past. I'd do anything to repair the whole damage. In the meantime I can't do much but giving you this. I wish I could make everything up with these flowers.


No hay comentarios:

Still Life



Lyrics: Joakim Montelius