Die Schönste Krankheit des Weltalles

Mr. Murphy Says It Better

Acknowledgements

viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

Rain

Today I see everything behind the gray shades of time and I can't believe how different they look. The rain falls on my head but I don't mind as I run in it, watching everything pass by. Sometimes I can't help but looking back, but I can find neither something joyous nor tearful, only confusion due to the last events that took place in those old rainy days. Why do I do this I don´t know. The cold shower seems to ease my heart and it works for a while. I don't mind the pain of the last year anymore. I have discovered it wasn't important after all for it had no superior purpose to be. Time has drowned the sorrow away and its meaning along. Everything that happens is but a slip that just keeps going but never comes in the same shape. I learned this as I saw the flames being drenched and the embers floating away, while every image and glance around me tried to ignite the last remnants of a craving that didn't last long enough so that the aftermath caused more sadness. Everything just flowed away and I don't know what became of it. Memories dissolve in the rain and only a few debris rise to the surface and, after the droplets fall upon them, they finally disappear. Nobody knows where those memories go when they die but, all in all, it makes no difference. Time and rain slowly fade them away, effacing any trace of their existence in life.

No hay comentarios:

Still Life



Lyrics: Joakim Montelius