Die Schönste Krankheit des Weltalles

Mr. Murphy Says It Better

Acknowledgements

sábado, 24 de mayo de 2008

Prayer

I need the force to face solitude and loss.
I'm not begging you for something shallow or stupid,
Since I will have to go back to loneliness.
Though I always knew that I'd have to,
Either sooner or later, since it would not
Last that long. Yet I already feel sad and lonely.
This force will help me to make it through.
Maybe I am not the best of your children,
But you have surely noticed I'm not the worst, either.
Send me, please, angels that bring me inner peace and hope.
I know you are beyond all of this;
I beg you, however, for something that I really need.
Thence I know for certain you will listen to me.
I did (do) not want to be alone any longer.
I only wanted to find someone to whom love,
Someone who loved me, too.
But it seems that destiny had (has) nothing for me,
But more solitude. Thence I need this force to face these facts
And fulfill my fate. I'll stick to the promise I made in the past,
But please, forsake me not, abandon me not, don't let me fall apart.


No hay comentarios:

Still Life



Lyrics: Joakim Montelius