Die Schönste Krankheit des Weltalles

Mr. Murphy Says It Better

Acknowledgements

miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2008

19 Months Later

In the deepest corner lives a relentless need
That keeps growing, along with the days;
A long gone mirage-like trail still remains
In my mind, it feeds and burns out my whole heed.
I linger in the senseless jokes that fate plays,
Which randomly disguises them in tiresome strains.

How can I possibly reach you is now a matter
Of survival. My sanity began to dwindle
As you broke in my sight; just as you left,
I spindrifted: the first time my heart did shatter.
And crumbled on. Never again I've had any single
Moment of joy. A tiny yet painful cleft

In my being is what losing you has caused.
From the distance you stole the dearest piece
I've never handed to somebody. The sudden beam
From your eyes dispeled my darkness. Yet I lost
To you the cure for this everlasting disease.
You still keep it by yourself. Such a sad scheme,

This twitching pain, are what I cannot bear.
When will this end? How can I quell this evil off?
I wish you returned, I could heal myself once more.
You'd have my whole loyalty with a single stare
Of yours. Your touch and embrace would be enough
To afford my surrender, my soul, my deepest core.

No hay comentarios:

Still Life



Lyrics: Joakim Montelius