Die Schönste Krankheit des Weltalles

Mr. Murphy Says It Better

Acknowledgements

jueves, 18 de diciembre de 2008

Buying Therapy?

I've had almost two weeks off and taken advantage to work on my thesis. In the meantime I hit shopping malls to see what I would like to buy in the coming days. It takes me a couple of hours, however, to undergo bothersome headaches that, just to worsen everything, are followed by both terrible depression and energy decrease. I'm not sure whether to call this an aftermath, since I ignore the cause--maybe an overdose of expectations and its consequential hangover. It's not I cannot afford that cool stuff (for I can now), I just don't know what happens. Every time I go home I have to cope with a deep disillusionment from I-do-not-know for the rest of the evening. Only sleep manages to quell it.

No hay comentarios:

Still Life



Lyrics: Joakim Montelius