Die Schönste Krankheit des Weltalles

Mr. Murphy Says It Better

Acknowledgements

jueves, 19 de marzo de 2009

Drive Away

There are no anchors. There is no place to be anchored to. Days are constantly in transit and all the possibilities I would like to attach myself to just vanish. I can't have them. I am not in the best of positions to reach out and get them. They won't wait forever for they're in transit, too. Seeing them drifting away hurts. Being astray is painful. I'm getting tired of walking on with no direction. It seems I won't last too long around here, it is just a matter of time. It looks like this fateful chaos does not want me to stay in this place. I´m not meant to be here but in the move. All I'd like to have won't form and I don't want to stay, either.

There's no need anymore. You don't need me at all. You don't need to call me back. You don't need to send me anything. You don't have to wait for me any longer. Don't think of me, just let me go. Please, don't do it. Quite probably I won't go back to you. Trying to find me doesn't make any sense, since I crashed against truth and understood everything. Just let me walk away and pretend nothing happened and I'll try my best. You don't have to give me any presents. You don't have to keep me in account any longer, because I'm not calling back.

**********************

I know you're still out there. I have tried to step into your own way because you left a deep memory in me I don't dare to get rid of. But I will never see you again. Through other means I have learned you probably didn't wait for me. Maybe you found someone else, someone who was smarter and braver as to let you go. If I found you by someone else's side I guess I'd die right away. I have realized that your image becomes more transitory. Maybe it won't last too long and I'm afraid I will let you go from me again. I'll go away too. I never thought that I would sentence myself to wandering in the moment I lost you. Fateful certainty would be much more merciful than this. I don't want to let my life go without you. I'm tired of long since going astray on my own.

No hay comentarios:

Still Life



Lyrics: Joakim Montelius