Die Schönste Krankheit des Weltalles

Mr. Murphy Says It Better

Acknowledgements

jueves, 30 de julio de 2009

Once Again

Cough has undermined my health and my body feels quite sore. Weakness has increased and I have spent the most of the day at home, in bed. I can't speak yet and the pain only trickles, but doesn't relent at all. This has lasted quite long. At the same time my spirits have quickly fallen down. I don't want to go outside and live my life in the only way I know how to live it. The only thing I strongly wish for is laying to rest. I don't feel like eating but only get up to prepare the tea. There is an important task I must complete but I really need to rest. Every now and then I weep just for the sake of it, even if I'm not thinking of the reasons to do so. Maybe I just cry for my illness, or maybe just for rain, I don't know. I think that if I died tomorrow I wouldn't mind at all, I just want everything to end. Maybe that's why I feel like crying.

And, once again, no. There is no one to hold me and comfort me.

No hay comentarios:

Still Life



Lyrics: Joakim Montelius