Die Schönste Krankheit des Weltalles

Mr. Murphy Says It Better

Acknowledgements

miércoles, 15 de julio de 2009

Sad Scene

I wanted you to come around and take
some photographs for me, so I would not
forget the way the scene we stood inside
looked like. I'd remember, though.

I would've liked you made my room your own.
You would stay close to me to never let me go,
You would've anchored me by only gripping
my hand with yours, to yield at your hand.

I wish you came and stole my breath away,
for there's no point in wasting it as days
just drift. If I could know the way to find
you I'd never hesitate again,

I'd reach your heed. Whatever made you happy,
Whatever you wanted. You'd get my time from me
and use it as you pleased. My days would have
a path to follow, a place to lay to rest...




No hay comentarios:

Still Life



Lyrics: Joakim Montelius