Die Schönste Krankheit des Weltalles

Mr. Murphy Says It Better

Acknowledgements

viernes, 10 de julio de 2009

Spared

My eyes have lost their focus and everything blurrs off as I walk on. They have not grown darker, though. Doctors told me they will heal in a matter of weeks but, on a second thought, I don't mind at all. AS long as I can see the walking shadows around me I can manage on my own. The advantage is that I can get a rest from all the details I always notice, which somehow lead me to disappointment of everything. In earlier days I felt as if I had seen everything I had to see and nothing would make me feel better. I must, however, wear a frame to get a clear sight of my duties. When I am off or bored of seeing things clearly I simply take them off and put them in their case and my visual shade shields me from the ugliness of the landscape. I don't miss my enhanced eyes, for there never was anything worth seeing. I chose to numb my mind by partially cutting off my receptacles and connecting them back just when necessary, for definite shapes could hurt deeply. The wings of unconsciousness have come to pull me out of the flood of reality and spared me from the havoc. My eyes will be fine in a few weeks, but I can lay to rest by now.

No hay comentarios:

Still Life



Lyrics: Joakim Montelius