Die Schönste Krankheit des Weltalles

Mr. Murphy Says It Better

Acknowledgements

viernes, 26 de febrero de 2010

Shine

Luna comes around once in a while and, out of the blue, everybody feels somehow weird. I can't help but staring at her as though my first love has come into scene after a long time of longing for her. It seems the weeks of waiting have already paid off and I just can't stop looking at her. I must wait standing there for ages. I feel as if I could face her and, beneath the mild light of her eyes, make a wish and hope she will grant me any request.

Luna eases any sort of pain by clearing the blindness I could undergo due to a burning sunshine overdose. Her cool aura lets me know that everything is going to get better as long as I look outside. It seems I don't need to tell her anything, she just knows where it hurts. Luna's just there for me and nothing else matters anymore. She watches me pour friendly water to soothe my longing and gives no sign of disapproval; she knows I can't fall asleep tonight and opens her arms to hold me and watch my sleep. I feel she understands this is just the beginning of nothing, and she knows that nothing ever changes.

Luna drifts far above my head and puts everything to change into new shapes. She comes along and never demands any sort of apology. Luna knows she must give comfort and willingly fulfills this task. Her pale face can't bear any disgust gesture at anyone beneath her presence, for one of the things I love of her the most is the infinite compassion with which she would save me from anything, albeit she is aware of how much I could hate life. Luna's halo brings deliverance to anyone who face her and beg for it.

I can always count on Luna's support.

No hay comentarios:

Still Life



Lyrics: Joakim Montelius