Die Schönste Krankheit des Weltalles

Mr. Murphy Says It Better

Acknowledgements

jueves, 3 de julio de 2008

Spring is Gone, Yeah!

It was about high time for you to go off.
You come every year--unfortunately--
And freely roam and increase my pains.
You always strut and fret your hour above my head,
Making me think of death as a heavenly hall--and long for it, too--
As you leave burning wounds (the only trail you can leave.)
But now you are long since gone.
Now I can heal myself in gray rain. I can also forget you now.
Sunlight has now a colder, milder appearance.
The one it should always have.

One day I will finally escape from your jaws,
And I will never have to suffer while you live out
Your miserable span of existence again,
You fucker!!

No hay comentarios:

Still Life



Lyrics: Joakim Montelius