Die Schönste Krankheit des Weltalles

Mr. Murphy Says It Better

Acknowledgements

miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

Runaway

I'd like to leave my body. I would lie down on my mat and relax my muscles, breath in and out slowly but constantly until I reach a steady rhythm. Then my head would start to clear out and, finally, become empty. The quintessence of my being would slightly hover. I'd raise and float on; I could see my inert body from above and say good-bye to it. As soon as I get accustomed to my new disembodiment I would fly away right off just in case my soul gets absorbed by the shell on the ground that used to host me just to break any kind of link to fleshly sensations. I wouldn't have a brain to tell me I'm discomforted. I wouldn't have to deal with a heart that burns every time I am in sorrow. I would never have to long for someone that will never come back to me, someone that would never be there for me. If she was already far away from me, then I, by breaking away from my dungeon, would get even farther from her. I would not need her anymore. I don't need this. It does not do me any good. What's the point of having it if you don't use it, if you don't feel like using it because it doesn't make any sense any more? What do I need this body for, and all the elements that form it? To feel pain, to feel sorrow, to feel void, to have those special needs that are never satisfied? I would fly on because I wouldn't like to return in an awkward place.

I could be everywhere at any time. I would mingle myself with ether and, finally, become a creature of light, for it would flow through me. I would carry it anywhere I go. I would finally find a more useful purpose with my new embodiment. I wouldn't regret parting company from my early form because I would achieve a luminous form, a form that I would never have in the primitive, injured stage. Any sort of human happiness would never be compared to my ultimate phase, for I'd be superior to it, beyond everything and everyone. NO. I would not miss anything.

Hope someone find my old chrysalis useful.

No hay comentarios:

Still Life



Lyrics: Joakim Montelius