Die Schönste Krankheit des Weltalles

Mr. Murphy Says It Better

Acknowledgements

miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2010

Faithless

The dreams are gone, but I feel no need to go and put them back in my mind. Dreams bear no meaning, they only shape longings and experiences in weird, sometimes bewildering and even painful, hallucinations. I can't miss them at all.

Lucid dreams cruelly pulled my leg despite their main feature. At the beginning I used to find myself in wonderful situations of fulfillment. In them, I reached happiness in many ways: walking amazing streets, driving a car (I've never had a car of my own), sleeping in the arms of a beautiful woman or holding hands with her. Everything used to be perfect till I became aware of the rose-tinted surroundings, too mild to be true. It was expected that magic would have gone away by just waking up, but magic didn't last enough and dispelled in my very dreams.

Lucid dreams should never deal with happiness. I saw fulfillment yet knew it was not real, and I don't need to go through it while I sleep. Staying awake is already quite enough.

No hay comentarios:

Still Life



Lyrics: Joakim Montelius