Die Schönste Krankheit des Weltalles

Mr. Murphy Says It Better

Acknowledgements

domingo, 13 de abril de 2008

Dusk Hours


I long for sleep.
I long for dreams
that bring me back to you,
or the other way around.

In my dreams I'd conceive
the ability to recall dreams.
Probably I'd finally get back
the capacity to beget them, maybe.

In my dreams, therefore, both fate and life
would smile at me now and then, perhaps more often.
There I wouldn't have to beg for hope or force, since
I would never lack them.

I could wait forever...

In my dreams you'd never disappear,
I could listen to your voice in the middle of
the loudness of the world. Your face would never fade
to gray; shadows of loss and distance would never touch it.

I could find you once again but never
let you go away from me, never again.
Your eyes would light my way back to you.
I'd never go astray and lose myself in vain mazes.

I would find in your arms
the safest place to dream, finally.
I'd gladly lock my heart
in them, you'd put it right beside yours.

You would keep it by yourself, it's brand new...

You'd possess my time, you and I would spend it
and never notice how it would
run out. You'd easily compress it,
it would be all yours, with no regrets.

Surrender would embody certainty,
just to make you realize that no one,
but you, had ever managed to drive my will
to hand myself.

In my dreams I would always stand by you.
My will would efface my weaknesses.
I'd rise from the lowest point
to carry your world, our world.

You would lie next to me and stop my every-day collapse.

1 comentario:

Sofía dijo...

OH JORDI!!! yo sé que me amas, pero lo nuestro no puede ser... Ja! no es cierto. Yo no tengo nada que ver con el post, aunque debo de reconocerlo esbonito y triste al mismo tiempo.
Ya checaste el nuevo sencillo de Ladytron?
Gracias por pasar por mi blog.
Me caes rebien!!!
Besos!

Still Life



Lyrics: Joakim Montelius