Die Schönste Krankheit des Weltalles

Mr. Murphy Says It Better

Acknowledgements

miércoles, 7 de enero de 2009

Magi

The first Epiphany Day I remember was when I was three. The Three Magi brought me three toys: a car (I guess), a helicopter, and I don't remember the last one--all of them were red, blue and yellow, I really liked them. The one I most remember is the helicopter, which seemed to be Fisher-Price, if I am right. This one became my favourite, since it was the first one I put my hands on. It was a cloudy day and I believe it was cold too--back then winter bore more intensely its main feature. Epiphany was, unfortunately, on working day and I had to be taken to the children day-care. Though I liked going to the children day-care it would've been far better if I stayed at home to play with the first gifts ever. I was taken to the day-care, anyway, but I was a bit sad for a little while, for I could meet my back-then friends. We used to play with pretty cool toys there and jump around in the lawns. Even the nurses gave us many candies and chocolates. I discovered lemonade there too--lemonade rules!! Once I got there I forgot about my brand-new toys and spent the day having fun. When my parents picked me up in the afternoon I found my toys on the seats of our car (yes, we had once a car of our own.) Things turned out quite great on that Epiphany day, when the wonderful Three Magi crashed in my home for the very first time and gave me pretty cool stuff. For me the Three Magi rule!! Santa Claus will never beat them!!

I'm glad I still remember the good old days and that I had once happy endings.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

The three magi rule?? lol Yes, they do, they're much better than Santa, I've never liked that bearded man...eww.

Still Life



Lyrics: Joakim Montelius